The 2023 Better Buying Purchasing Practices Index TM (BBPPI) ratings cycle is open for supplier ratings until May 31st. You can submit your rating via the registration link above. It’s quick, easy, and 100% anonymous.
WHY SHOULD YOU RATE YOUR BRAND AND RETAILER CUSTOMERS’ PURCHASING PRACTICES?
- Our subscriber brands and retailers want your feedback, and have committed to improving their purchasing practices based on your data and insights
- Improvements by your customers benefit your business – it’s a win-win!
- Your data helps Better Buying TM build a solid evidence base so we can advocate for industry-wide transformation of buyer purchasing practices
- Support and guidance is available – there’s a Self-Help Guide available on the platform when you register, and you can also send questions to the Better Buying Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- It’s safe, quick and completely anonymous – we don’t share any identifying details or data with your customers.
HOW IS YOUR DATA USED?
After the cycle closes, Better BuyingTM will start analyzing the data to submit an aggregated report to all our subscribers for whom a minimum number of ratings were submitted.
The data and insights you provide will enable us to examine the impact on suppliers of buyers’ purchasing practices as we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, identify where suppliers are experiencing the most pressures, and make recommendations to brands and retailers as to where they need to focus their improvement efforts.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Visit the dedicated Supplier Page.
Watch this short video, where suppliers who are already participating talk about the benefits to their business.